Achar Gosht Lamb is tenderly cooked, which is a deliciously mouth-watering, pickle spice curry. It’s easy to cook, but hard to Resist.
|Occasion: Party||Total servings: 4-6|
|Effort: Easy||Pre-Prep time:|
|Best for: All||Preperation time: 45 minutes|
|How to serve: Hot|
- Mutton: 1kg
- Onion: 250gm
- Garlic: paste 2 tablespoons
- Ginger: paste 1/2 tablespoon
- Salt: to taste
- Turmeric powder: 1/2 tablespoons
- Green chillies: 5-6
- Whole coriander: 2 tablespoons
- Kalongi: 1 tsp
- Meethi seeds: 10-12 pieces
- Yogurt: 375 gm
- Oil: 1-1/2 cup.
- Grind the onion and fry in hot oil with ginger garlic paste,
- After few minutes add red chillies, haldi and salt and fry.
- Now add mutton, 500ml of water and cook until the meat is tender.
- Then add yogurt and fry well.
- Add dhania, kalongi, meethi, green chilli
- Place lid on pan/wok and leave for 5-10 minutes on a medium heat.
- Serve hot with naan or chapatti